Testing, Berkshire (Slough)
At NTT DATA we provide cutting-edge Technology to the Telco industry, we are currently looking for Quality Assurance Performance Engineer to join our QAT Practice with expertise in manual testing and some exposure automation.
It's important that you have excellent analytical skills and can demonstrate proven commercial track record in Performance Test aspects of non-functional testing of telecoms/metering applications using Jmeter or an equivalent tool.
You will be capable of analysing complex requirements and design specifications and designing tests to prove requirements have been met. and have an excellent understanding Complex IT System Landscape Architecture.
- Excellent understanding of Operating Systems, Application Server, Data Base Server, Networks, Routers, Switches and Load Balancer concepts
- Test products in order to ensure compliance of the delivered functionality and system integrity, performing functional sign off.
- Proactive, willingness to take the initiative and associated responsibility.
- Ability to interpret user requirements, detailed technical and functional specifications and apply this information to plan, develop and execute test scenarios and scripts.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Identify, document and resolve issues and defects in QA environment.
- Ability to work across Domains / Testing as a Service.
What to expect:
You will need to have:
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Expert in J meter Performance Testing.
- Programming in JAVA, MS.NET C#.
- Experience in Performance Monitoring.
- Setting up of end to end performance testing (Requirements, set-up, test scripts, test execution)
- Good knowledge with cloud-based architectures
Our team believes in hard work. We celebrate each other’s success and are always honest with each other. When we work together we are unstoppable. We aim to build a strong professional community where each individual can mentor others and be mentored, and can grow professionally through training and support to reach their career goals. The focus on clients, teamwork and foresight are our DNA and we are looking for someone who shares and embodies these core values, leading by example.
To support your hard work and dedication, we will offer you the following:
- 25 days of holidays, with the possibility to buy or sell 5 days within your first month.
- The opportunity, as we grow (and you with us!), to experiment and broaden your experience in new industries, such as Public Sector, Insurance, Automotive, Telecoms and more.
- Indsustry leading contributions to your pension plan
- An online training platform with 3000+ courses, accessible from everywhere, to sharpen your skills
- A culture of knowledge-sharing, with deep-dives across various technical verticals to help you discover and learn new tools.
…And much more!