Project / Programme Management, London
We are looking for a highly capable Enterprise Agility consultant with Agile delivery experience to join our growing Project Management practice. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of leading multiple agile release trains using Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe). We are looking for someone who appreciate both waterfall and agile practices and would be capable of delivering strong results through Agile delivery frameworks.
You will be expected to deliver complex programs/Agile Release Trains (ARTs) in multiple sectors, including telecoms and media, banking, insurance, and public sector.
You are a servant leader with a ‘can do’ attitude able to work under your own initiative, often in challenging but highly rewarding environment.
This role is London based but requires flexibility as may involve travel within the UK and Europe.
As a Release Train Engineer in our team, we would expect to see most of the following:
- Ideally, SAFe certified RTE
- At least 2 years of experience as an RTE and at least 3 years of experience developing, leading and facilitating teams
- Strong influencer in adoption of Agile practices, with a wide range of styles, having ability to build good working relationships with clients, suppliers and internal teams
- Technical knowledge and ability to consult and support implementation of agile tools such as JIRA/Confluence to drive transparency and accountability across organisation including relevant metrics to show progress and improvements.
- Experience and deep understanding of software development lifecycle and processes.
- Experience in client-facing projects.
- Preferably previous technical delivery experience across multiple streams: analysis, design, build, integration, test, infrastructure / deployment / DevOps.
What to expect:
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Lead and facilitate delivery teams on the ART through development and delivery.
- Facilitate all ART level ceremonies including but not limited to Program Increment (PI) Planning, ART sync, Problem solving workshops, Hackathons.
- Produce and track key metrics (e. g., burn-down, burn-up charts, and cumulative flow diagram) at the program level.
- Act as SAFe facilitator and coach guiding the delivery teams in Agile, Scrum, and SAFe to deliver value consistently.
- Engage directly with key stakeholders to define mission value and prioritize work and build intellectual capital.
- Facilitate impediment resolution in a timely, cost effective manner. Act as a conduit to other teams and lines of business stakeholders.
- Support scrum ceremonies for the team where needed (Planning, Retrospective, Refinement & Review/Demo).
- Support Transformation office in the overall Agile transformation, launching new ARTs and improving the maturity of existing ARTs.
- Collaborate with the communities of practice, develop and conduct Agile-oriented training, and identify and deploy key metrics to enable continuous improvement.
- Act as a servant-leader by providing the right support and coaching to key stakeholders such as Business Owners, Product Owners, Product Managers and other Technology teams.
- Motivate and inspire Agile teams in adopting agile practices while continuously delivering value to the client.
Our Project Management practice is our UK professional community that provides individuals access to mentoring, subject matter expertise, support and training, to help each other grow and reach their career goals. We have experienced Project Managers in leading traditional client-side delivery initiatives, technical solution integration and service delivery, business change programmes, as well as providing clients advisory and coaching support through our team of certified Scaled Agile Programme Consultants and SAFe Practitioners. We are looking for individuals who also share and embody our core values of Clients First, Teamwork and Foresight, and that lead by example.
To support your hard work and dedication, we will offer you the following:
- The opportunity, as we grow, to move between our expanding industry portfolios across Telco Media, Public Sector, Insurance, Manufacturing & Automotive and Banking, etc.
- An online training platform with 3,000+ courses, accessible at any time, to help you sharpen your PM skills and to further your knowledge across a wide range of related disciplines
- A vibrant community of 120+ project and programme management professionals, to learn and share knowledge and best practice experiences
- …And much, much more!