Human Resources, Birmingham
We are looking for a Facilities Assistant who will support the re-opening of our Birmingham office, act as a point of contact for the building and support the events and activities that will take place in it. Additionally, you will support our Head of Service Delivery with diary management, booking meetings, etc.
This role is ideal for someone with Facilities experience and a willingness to find the next opportunity to grow. We will teach you, empower you to grow professionally and will prepare you for your next step. You have to put in an eagerness to learn, great communications skills and a genuine interest in this role.
This role is ideal for someone with 2+ years of experience of event management, facilities or reception duties - Experience in facilities or a genuine interest in it is highly beneficial. Additionally, in order to succeed in this role, you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Good understanding of health and safety requirements within a building environment;
- Have a proactive approach to maintenance and building management;
- Good customer relationship skills demonstrable by experience;
- A team player but able to work under own initiative and able to escalate matters out of own limitations;
- A desire to develop and undertake training as and when required;
- Customer focus.
What to expect:
This role is varied and you can expect to be responsible for a range of activities and responsibilities, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Liaising with key stakeholders including building managing agent in order to support tasks efficiently and effectively;
- Ensure premises are opened and secured with agreed procedures;
- Provide first line response to reactive events;
- Coordination of access for 3rd parties;
- Porterage and logistic support services as required – ordering, distribution and storage of materials and stationery;
- Helpdesk logging and closing down jobs;
- Managing the reception and ensuring smooth running of the office and Assisting the Facilities Manager with day to day operations;
- Providing EA support to Head of Service delivery- diary management, booking meetings etc.;
- Raising PO and new vendors;
- Organising town halls, cascades, charity events, etc.
The focus on Clients, Teamwork and Foresight is in our DNA and we are looking for someone who shares and embodies these core values, leading by example.
We don't look for finished articles. We look for people who want to continue their career growth alongside NTT DATA's.
To support your hard work and dedication, we will offer you the following:
- A people focused business
- Excellent opportunities to grow your career, including an online training platform with 3000+ courses, accessible from everywhere, to sharpen your skills.
- A varied client base
- …And much more!