NTT DATA UK are hiring an experienced Test Manager with a Networks background. You will develop test cases and steps from detailed requirements. Execute these test cases on the target platforms and record the results within HP ALM. have an active ‘hands-on’ Involvement in the test process fulfilling the testing role, during projects and into live operations. Contribute to the risk assessment delivered to the business for the Core Network platforms and ensuring that risks identified during test are understood clearly by key stake holders. Manage the checkpoints associated with test entry and exit criteria, exit being to other teams or operations for live service/change deployments.
- Good Understanding of 2G/3G/4G/5G N/W Architecture.
- Sound technical understanding of mobile network and internet based systems including GSM, GPRS, UMTS, 4G & 5G.
- Knowledge of SIP methods and the call flow for VOIP session.
- Experience in SIP and INAP call flow.
- Good knowledge of IMS, SIP, VOIP, CAP, INAP, TCAP, SCCP, MAP, SCTP, M3UA, BSSAP, MLP, SOAP,SIGTRAN, HTTP, SMPP protocols.
- Ensuring that all Stake Holders receive timely and complete information from the test organization throughout the test cycle.
- Producing test exit reports and organizing reviews between Test Team, Customers and Operations to ensure smooth transition of products between test and live environments.
- Providing the Program Test Manager and Project Managers with test options and duration of test activities.
- Attend both Operational and technical relationship meetings with vendors
What to expect:
- Cover a broad range of technical, business and professional activities
- Manage vendors and other 3rd parties at a technical level
- Create Test Strategy Document, Traceability Matrix & Test Exit Reports
- Work acrossvarious Testing tools, methodologies, Functional, Non-functional, Regression, Performance, User Acceptance Testing of different telecom products and validation against 3GPP Specs
- Implment working knowledge of HP QC/ALM & Jira
The focus on Clients First, Teamwork and Foresight is in our DNA and we are looking for someone who shares and embodies these core values, leading by example.
We don't look for finished articles. We look for people who want to continue their career growth alongside NTT DATA 's.
To support your hard work and dedication, we will offer you the following:
- A people focused business
- Excellent opportunities to grow your career, including an online training platform with 3000+ courses, accessible from everywhere, to sharpen your skills.
- A varied client base
- …And much more!