We are currently recruiting a technical Solution Architect to join our pre-sales function within our highly capable Technical Solutions team. If you are a passionate technologist with a diverse background, if you are obsessive about the use of technology to solve business problems, and if you are strongly customer focused we can provide an excellent platform to develop your career while helping our clients tackle some of their biggest challenges.
We are seeking someone who has worked in roles across a wide range of technologies. It is a varied role and you could be working on multiple user segments, industries and technology domains. This is a great opportunity for you to play a pivotal role in shaping the technology landscape for our customers, working within our sector verticals including Tier 1 global telecommunication and media organisations, public services, insurance providers, automotive businesses and manufacturers.
It starts with amazing people, challenging projects and a work environment that supports the creation of tangible solutions that make an impact.
You will be responsible for influencing and shaping solutions during pre-sales engagements. To take advantage of this opportunity you will need to be a highly technical individual with solid hands-on software engineering capability as a Technical Designer, Solution Lead or Architect with the ability to transform and enhance client vision and outcomes into a winning solution.
The successful candidate will be able to meet the following criteria:
- Experience of successfully operating in the pre-sales environment in Service or Consultancy organisation
- Leading on the technology solution for RFI, RFP or bid responses delivering creative, engaging bid collateral
- Solution design or technical architecture expertise delivering £5m - £20m+ technology projects
- Providing detailed specifications to enable engineering teams to deliver against solution blueprints and architectures
- Proven experience in Digital Transformation, native Cloud solutions, COTS based applications and bespoke application engineering
- Evidence of championing or leading on innovation
- Ideally you will be a Microsoft Azure and/or AWS Certified Practitioner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - and be able to communicate effectively with Senior Management, Business Users and Technical staff
It would be beneficial to have experience in the following:
- Managing enterprise-scale software suppliers, subcontractors, and other systems integrators
- Experience of delivering Cloud computing architecture design
- Experience in either, or all, of the Telco-Media, Insurance, or Public Services
- You must be comfortable in client-facing events, presenting or supporting your NTT Data colleagues
- The role will demand you to be a strong influencer, with a wide range of styles, having ability to build good working relationships with delivery partners and all levels within the organisation
- As part of a global network of great technologists, you must be able to harness talent from across the NTT Data family to generate solution collateral including reference architecture and high level technology patterns & designs which prioritise customer value
- Your experience will enable you to tap in to your innate knowledge to rapidly qualify opportunities and to provide qualified sizings
- Whilst technology must be a passion, so should the desire to improve our services; contribution & ownership of standards and methods to build robust, repeatable, measureable practices will be central to this role